What began as an alarm set to catch the ice cream shop before it closed at 10pm, is now the very alarm that unites us every evening at 9:30 and reminds of us of where our journey began. We began commemorating with the intention of eating 9:30 ice cream every night...obviously not the wisest of lifelong endeavors. Needless to say, we now spend that minute every day in different ways, as life demands (though always with a kiss), and began this blog to follow us through the 9:30s of our lives!
Friday, May 6, 2011
5/6/11
An unfortunate 9:30 ice cream tonight as my lady and I are separated by 16 blocks of distance. Kris just accepted a long days worth of go-time and fatigue as she lay her head down for a peaceful night of rest (hopefully!). She is currently babysitting a co-workers two wonderful children through the night......I was over there earlier and witnessed several glimpses of the mother that bubbles within......the most patient and loving heart I've ever known - our future children (God willing we are blessed with any) are so lucky! As for Benny and I, we're listening to pandora country music and studying everything there is to know about diabetes and a variety of psychiatric illnesses.....3 more tests and I never have to step foot in a classroom again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment