Monday, May 16, 2011

Rebel!

It's not 930 and I'm breaking all the rules but I just need to say I'm stuck here in the midwest with nothing on my mind but the LOVE of my LIFE!!! I miss him more than anything and can't wait for his return and also the beginning of our lives together in less than 3 months!!!! :-)

.....This is Nick and I WAS awake for the 9:30 bliss this evening.......and Kris hit the emotion nail on the head tonight! Being apart from YOU is without a doubt the worst feeling in the world, but on the other hand it's an extraordinary reminder of just how fulfilling and invigorating life is when spent with my best friend, who happens to be the woman I will love for the rest of my life!  Honey, it's easy to be a bit soupy with you considering the fact that nobody actually reads our blog...........so know that I LOVE YOU SO MUCH........and Benny says ditto! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment